PerfectRandomnessPerfectRandomness

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Koden X Prologue Part 1 Koden X Prologue Part 1

Japanese cliche...

Girl finds some guy lying unconcious somewhere and takes him home? Seen it. Some strange being falls from the sky and kills the people that saw it? Seen it. IT seems just like lot of Anime and manga. From the graphic perspective it was great though. The voice seemed a bit young for Winzra though.

Doctor's Visit Doctor's Visit

queer (not in the gay way)

i think that gave me the silly-willies...

Super Fun Time Adventure Super Fun Time Adventure

reminds me of MSPaintAdventures

linear

TOFUZILLA TOFUZILLA

Awesome

great animation and I didn't think it was really short at all! I noticed you didn't do this in flash or another vector graphics thing. what program did you use?

Possum/Opossum Possum/Opossum

i think...

i think possums and opossums are the same thing. they look the same in the video too.

LokiClock responds:

If you had passed the second grade you would probably be understanding a concept called COMPARE & CONTRAST. This is where you COMPARE two objects, and not their similarities and differences. Since they are considered in relation to each other, although very similar, their CONTRASTing characteristics are made much more obvious!

For example: The opossum has thumbs on it's back feet, and a longer, pointier snout. The possum, on the other hand, has gigantic eyes.

Jizzed in my pants sig Jizzed in my pants sig

lol

i love that song and that animation fit pretty well.

A Big Three Xmas A Big Three Xmas

not too good.

not very funny or well animated but..
what is the name of the song in the first one? i keep hearing it in different places and i have to know! please pm me if you know the name.

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

okay..

I don't know if you should rate this so well. The author didn't make the song, Weird Al did and the video is mediocre at best.

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

awesome

really funny and it actually describes animal crossing pretty well. i can't find the easter egg where is it? T.T

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

I have decided my career

i'm starting training for med school!!